Are you a Nurse, Social Worker, Psychologist or Occupational Therapist with experience working in Mental Health and Addiction?
- Full-Time Permanent role based in New Plymouth!
- Enjoy extra annual leave in a vibrant and contemporary city
- Transform mental health and addictions for our taiohi (young people)
REAL | Mō mātou
We believe in the importance of community, connection, and relationships - and in the ability of taiohi to shape their own futures.
At REAL we are motivated people who live and breathe our purpose, make ordinary things extraordinary and spend their days going above and beyond to help our taiohi to realise their potential.
The Benefits | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- An extra week of annual leave after 12 months of employment
- Income Protection Insurance
- EAP support services
- School Holiday programme assistance
- Discount at Specsavers for you and your family members
- Financial Risk and Planning Review with Advice First
- House, Contents and Car Insurance plans with Advice Frist
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- A great team around you every day, working in an organisation that believes in its purpose
The Role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
You’ll be reporting to the Team Coach and working in our Mobile North Service in New Plymouth, Taranaki.
FULL-TIME PERMANENT working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8.00am- 4.30pm
This is an exciting new opportunity for working with taiohi in a group setting in schools. This is a primary mental health initiative teaching taiohi about:
- How to recognise and deal with their emotions
- Use coping skills, problems solving and conflict resolution strategies.
- Some focused 1:1 work with taiohi and their whanau
You | Mōu
We’re looking for a passionate Registered Health Professional (RHP), such as a Nurse (able to work within Mental Health sector), Social Worker, Psychologist or Occupational Therapist, to join and provide clinical support. You are passionate about innovative ideas or solutions and having exceptional leadership.
You will also:
Closing date: Wednesday 13th July 2022. Please note, we will be shortlisting as we go, this job may close earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Position description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PW-RHP-Clinician.pdf
- Be a Registered Health Professional with a current NZ practicing certificate, and maybe experience working in mental health and addiction settings.
- Leadership experience with proven ability to unite and motivate a team through your positive, energetic, and organised leadership.
- The ability to work well with other services such as DHBs, PHOs, and the wider community and social sector
- Have a full New Zealand driver’s license
- Have a current first aid certificate, or are willing to attain one
- Have a passion to work with a diverse population and take a non-judgmental approach
- Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the Taranaki Health and Social Services sectors
- Knowledge of, and demonstrable commitment to, the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Eleasha Coombe, Team Coach - Registered Health Professional on 027 293 9283
Real is supported by Pathways Health Limited, part of the Wise Group. Pathways is committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke-free environment. Find out more about Real at www.real.org.nz
All new appointees require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information.