Company/Organisation Name: Healthvision NZ Ltd
About the Company/Organisation
Healthvision is an award-winning provider of specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients, families, and whanau to best understand their holistic needs, and provide a comprehensive wraparound service to maximise their independence. At Healthvision we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.
Job Description New to Homecare? Or you are a professional looking for extra hours of work?
- Opportunities to cover requirements such as gaps in rosters and annual leave /sick leave
- Be trained and supported by a high-quality team
- Great opportunity for both entry-level and mid-level capabilities
- Opportunity to be offered Permanent Employment
Being part of Healthvision’s Homecare Bureau, we are seeking people for the following areas: New Plymouth and Taranaki.
We have opportunities in Homecare Support and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to support our clients in home-based situations ensuring a high quality of service and care is consistently delivered. You will be provided with exceptional training and will work with guidance and/or support of highly trained personnel. Our Bureau is designed to support upcoming requirements on an as-need-basis suitable to those who have an interest in Healthcare and for those who are professional health carers. As it is casual employment in a community-based environment, this means we will connect with you to discuss what shifts there are and if you are able to work them. As a Community Support Worker, you will play an essential role in supporting our clients in the community with their daily cares. This could include assisting them with Personal Cares, Moving and Handling (Hoisting and Transfers), Community Access, Meal Prep, and Home Help. The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in assisting clients with their personal cares, would be preferred
- A restricted / full driver’s license is a MUST
- Experience working with complex care clients or challenging behaviours would be an advantage
- Previous experience preferred but comprehensive training will be provided
- Flexibility to cover shifts do rostered work and comfortable working weekends
- Great communication skills
- NZ Residency or valid NZ Open work visa
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling
This would be an excellent choice for those that have flexibility with their time and are new to Homecare support or are looking to supplement existing employment.