Company/Organisation Name:Healthvision (NZ) Ltd
About the Company/Organisation
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whanau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence.
Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
How to Apply
Please apply via below link:
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and conscientious individual that can support our client living with complex injuries/disabilities within their own homes.
The rewarding role of a Community Support Worker includes (Job Responsibilities):
Days of Work: As this is community-based work, rotating rosters would be involved including am, pm and weekend work. Your preferred hours of work can be discussed during the recruitment process.
Pay Band: $22.49 - $28.25 per hour (This is based on the Pay Equity Settlement by the Ministry of Health – hourly pay rates based on equivalency of Healthcare Qualifications assessed under Pay Equity)
Job Location - Hawke's bay
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time (Upto 29 Hours or 30 hours +), Casual (5-15 hours)
The ideal candidate would have (Candidate Pre-Requisites):
- Experience in personal care is required.
- Experience in Complex Care (Bowel and SPC Cares) and Challenging Behaviours would be preferred
- A Level 3 or Level 4 qualification in Health and Wellbeing would be an advantage, however, someone looking at making a career in the Healthcare Industry would also be considered for this role
- Access to your own car and a Full Driver’s License is a requirement of the role (as this is community-based work)
- Flexibility to work on a roster (including weekends)
- Great communication skills
- Legal rights to work in New Zealand
Read and follow the instructions on how to apply for this job. We do not accept applications on behalf of the employer. Only contact the employer if you have questions that are not specified in the job description.
Contact the employer if you have questions about the role that isn’t otherwise stated in the job post. Otherwise, please follow the instructions on how to apply for this job.