Ānei mātou e tū māhaki nei, hei māngai mo ngā take hauora i raro i te maru o What Ever it Takes Home Based Rehabilitation Services – Ū ki te whānau ora.
• Aim high and make a difference
• Rewarding and challenging role
• Chance to progress your career
We are looking for Kaiawhina Hauora (non-complex) workers who are passionate about working with and supporting whanau. You will provide assistance to clients with their day-to-day personal attendant care and active daily living requirements.
• Assisting with personal attendant care needs including showering, dressing and eating
• Assisting with mobility e.g. transfers, positioning, transportation.
• Assisting with communication needs
• Assisting with medication administration
• Participating in service plan and whanau ora plan reviews
• Following best practice protocols as / where apply
• Record management including monitoring day to day care, changes in condition and reporting events e.g. complaints
Please feel free to register your interest if you:
• Have an understanding of tikanga Māori and the influence of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga of the importance it plays in the journey to recovery.
• Have a heart for working with clients / whanau who need support with their personal care and goals
• Have NZQF Level 2 or Level 3 qualification or at least one year relevant experience and willing to work towards qualifications
• Are able to work flexible hours as part of a roster
• Have a clear background vetting check
• Have a full drivers licence
Your passion for breaking down barriers that prevent people from living life to the fullest will be rewarded by quality training, an hourly rate that reflects your qualifications and / or experience and an opportunity to work within a supportive, values driven and collaborative team.