- Full-time, fixed-term role in New Plymouth
- School Holiday Programmes + Southern Cross + Specsavers
- Experienced leader with a current NZ health registration
Inspire and lead a caring and skilled team in one of the largest mental health providers in New Zealand.
Pathways | Mō mātou
Transforming mental health and addictions through fostering strong, compassionate, self-supporting communities.
The Benefits | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- EAP support services
- School Holiday programme assistance
- Discount at Specsavers for you and your family members
- Financial Risk and Planning Review with Advice First
- House, Contents and Car Insurance plans with Advice Frist
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insuranc
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- A great team around you every day, working in an organisation that believes in its purpose
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
We are looking for a Team Coach who is a New Zealand Registered Health Professional with clinical expertise as either an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, or Nurse, preferably with leadership experience in Mental Health and Addictions.
FIXED-TERM, FULL-TIME role working 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM on Monday – Friday.
You will be part of a rotating after-hours on-call roster and be based in New Plymouth.
You will report to the Service and Relationship Manager and lead a team of 7 Support Workers at our Enhanced Mobile service in New Plymouth. Here, we support people living in their own homes.
As the Team Coach, you will provide leadership and regular coaching to staff and be focused on inspiring every team member to exceed their personal best and be an active team contributor. You will also be part of the local leadership team, and together will ensure optimum service delivery, and attend regular meetings and Team Coach training.
Skills & Experience | Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako
We are looking for someone who is passionate about implementing innovative ideas and solutions and providing exceptional leadership and clinical support.
You will also:
Closing Date: Thursday 1st September 2022. Please note, we will be shortlisting as we go, this job may close earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Position description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PW-Team-Coach.pdf
- Be a Registered Health Professional with a current NZ practicing certificate
- Have experience in mental health and addiction settings
- Leadership experience with proven ability to unite and motivate a team
- Have the ability to work well with other services such as DHBs, PHOs, and the wider community and social sector
- Have a full New Zealand driver’s license
- Have a current first aid certificate, or are willing to attain one
- Knowledge of, and demonstrable commitment to the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Pene Te Puni, Service and Relationship Manager on 027 233 1690.
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
All new appointees require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information
Pathways are committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke-free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.