We are looking for a Registered Health Clinician to lead our Adult Respite and REAL Youth Respite, in New Plymouth!
- Full-time, Permanent role working weekdays only in Taranaki!
- Extra leave + subsidies for school holiday childcare + income protection
- Current registration as a health professional in NZ is a must!
Pathways | Mō mātou
Transforming mental health and addictions through fostering strong, compassionate, self-supporting communities.
The Benefits | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- An extra week of annual leave after 12 months of employment
- School Holiday programme assistance
- Income protection insurance
- Discount at Specsavers for you and your family members
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- EAP support services
- A great team around you every day, working in an organisation that believes in its purpose
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
We are looking for a Team Coach who is a New Zealand Registered Health Professional with clinical expertise as either an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, or Nurse, preferably with leadership experience in Mental Health and Addictions.
FIXED-TERM, FULL-TIME role working 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM on Monday – Friday.
You will be part of a rotating after-hours on-call roster and be based in New Plymouth.
You will report to the Service and Relationship Manager and lead 2 teams: Adult Respite and REAL Youth Respite, in New Plymouth. Here, we support people living in their own homes.
As the Team Coach, you will provide leadership and regular coaching to staff and be focused on inspiring every team member to exceed their personal best and be an active team contributor.
You will also be part of the local leadership team, and together will ensure optimum service delivery, and attend regular meetings and Team Coach training.
Skills & Experience | Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako
We are looking for someone who is passionate about implementing innovative ideas and solutions and providing exceptional leadership and clinical support.
You will also:
Closing Date: 5th September 2022. Please note, that we will be shortlisting as we go, this job may close earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Position description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PW-Team-Coach.pdf
Contact: Pene Te Puni, Service and Relationship Manager on 027 233 1690.
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
- Registered Health professional with current registration in Aotearoa
- Have experience in leading a team in mental health and addiction settings
- Can work well with other services such as DHBs, PHOs, and the wider community and social sector
- A current full New Zealand driver's license
- A current New Zealand first aid certificate or be prepared to obtain one.
- An understanding of what you need for your own wellbeing.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrable commitment to, the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
All new appointees require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information
Pathways are committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke-free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.