Aria Gardens is located close to the Albany Westfield Shopping mall as well as North Harbour Stadium. Our Care Village has 40 Resthome beds and 91 Hospital beds as well as a 20 bed Specalised Dementia unit. We are a Care Village so we specialise in care and you can choose to work anywhere in the care village although we love those who are flexible.
We have a team of enthusiastic and skilled staff (including medication competent Wellness Partners) and are focused on delivering high quality care. We work like a family at Aria Gardens where we develop real connections with those both giving and receiving care. Our residents are at the heart of everything that we do, and if you work with us, you'll be part of a positive culture that revolves around every aspect of living well.
Benefits of Working with Aria Gardens
Qualifications & experience
- 10 minute walk to the beautiful Albany Village
- Plenty of free on site parking
- Support for career advancement
- Continuing professional development
- Leadership opportunities in restraints, medications, palliative care, falls, infection control, continence, and our five Arvida Pillars (Moving Well, Eating Well, Resting Well, Thinking Well, and Engaging Well)
- Discounts on dental, optometrist, electronics, home appliances, internet, home and personal loans, and more.
- No uniform
- Support to complete Health and Wellbeing certificates up to level four through Career Force.
- Access to online learning platform Altura
Tasks & responsibilities
- We are happy to train you up if you new to this area of work or
- If you are experience providing care and support to the elderly we would love you to join our team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Empathy towards the elderly, good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving ability.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A full NZ NZ drivers license is beneficial so you can drive the facility van.
- Working in partnership with residents to complete their personal care needs whilst enabling them to maintain their skills and independence.
- Working together with the Wellness Leader to promote mobility, communication, and engagement of residents.
- Where qualified and competent, administering medication to residents and completing basic wound dressings.