This consultation is now closed.
Careerforce invites stakeholders to provide feedback on the review of the unit standards in the domain of Mental Health and Addiction Support.
The following unit standards are being reviewed.
- 26983 Describe and implement strategies for engaging with mental health and addiction service users and their natural supports
- 26984 Describe mental health and addiction issues and the potential impact of co-existing problems
- 26986 Describe the mental health and addiction sector in New Zealand and carry out delegated tasks of own role in the sector
- 26988 Describe mental health and addiction issues at different life stages and support a service user at one life stage
- 26989 Support mental health and addiction service users to maintain wellness
- 27077 Describe approaches to, the models of, addiction intervention, and contribute to the application of one model
Meetings with sector representatives, including industry associations, workforce organisations and Mental Health and Addiction service providers have been held throughout the year and resulted in some proposed changes. The details of which are available through the link below.
This is your opportunity to provide more feedback on the proposed changes before they are sent to NZQA for approval.
Please follow this link to review the proposed changes, unit standard documents and provide your feedback.
Consultation is open for two weeks from 26th April up to midday on 10th May.
Thank you in advance for your time and support in the consultation process.