Qualification and programme overview
This programme is designed for experienced First Line Managers working in social, health, aged care, disability, community, cleaning and urban pest management sectors.
This programme supports your staff to build on their existing leadership skills including managing tasks or projects, supporting teams and developing leadership styles.
The aim of this programme is to enable team leaders, supervisors and coordinators to expand their knowledge and leadership skills within their role. This programme achieves the New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4).
The programme includes developing and/or recognising the following competencies in your staff:
- Identifying the resources required to complete tasks and understand impacts.
- Developing the team to contribute to the task, manage conflict and recognise diversity.
- Developing, planning and using goals to grow own skills and knowledge.
- Understanding leadership styles and how you can use them.
- Completing the task and demonstrating communication and coaching skills.
* If you require an independent contracted assessor, the cost is $775 (inc GST) per trainee. This includes the qualification fee.
Please have a read through of the programme suitability and expected commitment before filling in an EOI.