Qualification and programme overview
The aim of this programme is to recognise professional standards for administration staff working in the social, health, aged care, disability, community, cleaning and urban pest management sectors. It includes a range of interpersonal and front-desk skills. This programme leads to the award of the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3).
The programme includes developing and/or recognising the following competencies in your staff:
- Providing administrative and general office services to support everyday operational activities.
- Working cooperatively within a team and communicate with others in the workplace.
- Applying customer-service techniques to meet organisational expectations.
- Applying effective problem-solving and decision-making for business purposes.
- Demonstrating professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
- Managing themselves effectively to contribute to the performance of your organisation.
- Complying with internal policies, legislation and other external requirements relevant to your organisation.
*If you require an independent contracted assessor, the cost is $680 (inc GST) per trainee. This includes the qualification fee.