Careerforce has launched its online learning and assessment support tool called MyPath.
Access to interactive learning activities, theory content and assessment is now available for selected New Zealand qualifications. It will be a mobile, blended learning platform to complement practical workplace instruction and assessment.
It’s free to all trainees enrolled with Careerforce, it’s easy to use, personalised, adaptive and can be accessed anywhere, anytime with an internet connection.
Read more about MyPath recommended browsers.
Benefits for the Employer
- Reduced administrative time and cost
- Supports practical on job training and assessment
- Trainee management tool
- Enhanced efficiency on the job
- Greater employee engagement
- Higher retention rate of knowledge
Benefits for Assessors
- Reduced workload through automated theory assessments
- Track progress of your trainees
- Connect with peers
- Comprehensive reporting
- Current updates and feedback
- Easy communication with trainees
Benefits for the Trainee
- Train at your own pace through bite sized interactive learning activities
- A supported training journey
- Easy communication with your fellow trainees
- Learning to suit your lifestyle – anywhere, anytime
- Mobile reference tool – connect while on the job
- Track your progress
- Gather and store your evidence
- A simple, easy and fun road to qualification success!
Are you already enrolled with a MyPath login? Log in here.
ilearn is our free, open-access learning platform, housing interactive learning resources and activities. Trainees can work through a range of unit standards and qualifications at their own pace using our ilearn resources.
ilearn resources are currently available for the following programmes:
Enhance your training with ilearn.