- Support Workplace Apprenticeships
- Provide assessment and pastoral care to apprentices
- Canterbury Region
What Careerforce does
Careerforce is the Industry Training Organisation (ITO) for the health, aged care, disability, mental health, social services, cleaning and pest management sectors. Our mission is to improve population health and community wellbeing through workforce development.
Why work for Careerforce?
We are a passionate organisation who really cares about improving the health and wellbeing of New Zealander’s through workforce development.
We believe your health comes first and offer our employees a fantastic wellbeing programme, which gives you access to individual health assessments and personal health coaching from experts.
Where will you be based?
Your office will be home based with a requirement to travel to our stakeholders in the Canterbury region. You will be doing day trips within your territory, and overnight travel will be required.
The Careerforce Apprenticeship Advisor promotes and enhances training outcomes for employers and their staff by:
- Providing solutions to support the timely completion of apprenticeships
- Facilitating communities of apprentices
- Providing pastoral care and support to apprentices
- Working with workplaces to increase the uptake of apprenticeships
- Networking across the sectors that Careerforce supports
Our ideal candidate is someone who can:
Establishing credibility and maintaining effective relationships will be pivotal to your success. Your ability to create new and strengthen existing partnerships with diverse stakeholders within the community will also be clearly evident. Proven experience working and interacting effectively with people at all levels in varied work environments, and from a range of community groups.
You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable, but not essential
- You must have a clean New Zealand Driver Licence
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors is essential: health, aged care, disability, mental health, social services, cleaning or pest management
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!
Enquiries can be directed to Kayne Osborne, Regional Manager Employer Services Southern on 027 203 9816 or email@example.com
Please apply online by completing the Careerforce Application for Employment form, and uploading a cover letter and CV. In your cover letter tell us how your skills and experience match the role, and why you want to work with us at Careerforce.
Complete Careerforce application for employment
Applications close Monday 25 June 2018 at 10 am.