Unit standard and credit achievement

With your National Student Number (NSN) you can access your own Record of Achievement on the NZQA website.

Visit NZQA website

You can look up what units and credits you have achieved. Please note that if the credits have been registered with Careerforce in the last seven days, they may not yet show up on the NZQA website.

Trainee appeal process

If you are not satisfied with your assessment result, Careerforce recommends that you discuss your concerns with your assessor.

If you are not comfortable doing this, or would still like to appeal the result, you can make an appeal to Careerforce. Our National Moderator will review your assessment and make a decision whether to uphold or change the assessment result.

If you would like to appeal the result of an assessment you have completed, please complete the appeal of assessment result form.

Progress Report

You can contact us on 0800 277 486 or email us and request a Progress Report. This Report shows how far through your qualification you are, and which unit standards and credits you have achieved towards your qualification.