View our fees
Want to know how much one of our qualifications or programmes costs? The enrolment fees are listed on each qualification or programme page.
Just follow our qualifications page to select the qualification or programme you’re after.
Grants and funding options are available
A number of grants and rebates are available to help meet the costs of attaining Careerforce qualifications.
- The Apprenticeship Boost programme, effective from 1 August 2020 provides a wage subsidy for new and existing apprentices in their first two years of training, encouraging employers to retain their current apprentices, and to take on new apprentices.
- Learn more under Apprenticeship Boost.
- Learners may be eligible for free training under the Government’s Fees Free tertiary education and training is a policy introduced in 2018.
- Learn more and how to check eligibility under Fees Free.
Te Pou Training Grants for the Disability Sector:
- Te Pou grants are available to assist employers with the costs of training at a national certificate or diploma level. Applications are received throughout the year.
- Learn more about these grants on the Te Pou website.
Le Va Mental Health and Addiction Scholarships:
- These scholarships are for Pasifika trainees and include fees, expenses and mentoring support.
- Learn more about these scholarships on the Le Va website.
Hauora Māori Training Fund:
- The Hauora Māori Training Fund has been developed for the Kaiāwhina/unregulated Māori health and disability workforce.
- The funding can be used when attending a training programme to complete a relevant qualification to support delivery of health and disability services to Māori.
- Find out more under Hauora Māori Training Fund.
Pacific Health Scholarships:
- Te Whatu Ora Pacific Health Scholarships support the development of our Pacific health and disability workforce.
- The Scholarships contribute to tuition fees for eligible students of indigenous Pacific Islands descent undertaking a course in medical and health or disability-related studies, accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Learners enrolled in a Careerforce qualification may be eligible for up to $5,000 towards their fees.
- Find out more about Pacific Health Scholarships at tewhatuora.govt.nz
Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund (TTAF):
- This fund was announced as part of Budget 2020, and was designed to encourage and support New Zealanders to undertake vocational education and training in targeted areas, many of which are sectors supported by Careerforce.
- TTAF expired on 31 December 2022.
- Learn more about TTAF.