To be able to assess unit standards in Community Support; Health, Disability and Aged Support; Human Services; Social Services; Urban Pest Management; and Cleaning and Caretaking, applicants must meet the criteria contained in the Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) 024. In summary, the criteria is that assessors:
- either hold a qualification relevant to the content of the standards being assessed, at or above the level of the standards, or are able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills;
- keep up to date with legislative and technological requirements and best industry practice relevant to the scope of consent to assess;
- undertake relevant training or professional development to remain current in their sector;
- where relevant, hold professional registration.
To be able to assess unit standards in Business, Leadership and Management, applicants must meet the criteria contained in a range of Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) which include CMRs 023, 112, 113, and 226. In summary, the criteria is that assessors:
- either hold a qualification relevant to Business/Leadership/Management at or above the level of the unit standard/qualification being assessed, or are able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
- hold a qualification in any field at least one level above the level of the qualification/unit standard being assessed
- undertake ongoing professional development related to the scope of their assessment.
Please ensure you have the following documents to upload with your online application:
- a current position description
- a current curriculum vitae
- a copy of your current ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate)
- evidence of qualifications and professional development gained e.g. copy of certificates, transcripts, Record of Learning.