Think “apprenticeships” are just for young or inexperienced workers? Think again.
Health & Wellbeing apprenticeships are different. They’re for experienced workers looking to have their extensive experience and existing skills recognised via a national qualification, and/or wanting to upskill and refine their practice.
And right now it’s free, so there has never been a better time to enroll in our Apprenticeship in Social Services, leading to the NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) Social Services strand (Level 4).
- Fees Free via the Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund (TTAF)
- NZQA recognised qualification
- Apprenticeship model with pastoral care and assessment support provided
- Fully online learning, and designed to align with day-to-day work practices
- Employers may be eligible for Apprenticeship Boost payments
You will need your employer’s support to enroll.