Qualification and programme overview
This qualification is aimed at recognising the skills and knowledge required to provide person-centred support in the health and wellbeing sectors. The programme aims to develop the skills and knowledge required to provide care under the direction and delegation of a health professional in a range of contexts including aged residential, acute, primary and rehabilitative care.
The programme includes developing and/or recognising the following competencies in your staff:
- Observing and responding to changes in people in a health and wellbeing setting.
- Recognising and responding to signs of vulnerability and abuse in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Demonstrating and applying knowledge of ethical and professional behaviour in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Providing person-centred support to maximise independence.
* This programme presently has free enrolment via the Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund (TTAF)