Careerforce is reviewing six Diversional Therapy unit standards that are currently listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS) at levels 4 and 5.
We invite stakeholders and programme providers to provide feedback on the revised unit standards.
If your organisation wishes to comment on the proposed amended units, please reply to ProductFeedback@Careerforce.org.nz before the close of business on Friday 22 November 2019.
These changes have been made to all six standards:
- Formatting now complies with NZQA’s current template;
- References to legislation, codes and documentation have been updated and expanded;
- References to ‘diversional therapy’ have – where relevant – been amended to ‘diversional and recreational therapy’;
- Edits to wording in the standards for greater clarity;
- The last date for assessment using the current versions of these standards is 31 December 2021.
Select the unit standard titles to read the revised unit standard document.