Qualification and Programme Overview
This qualification is aimed at developing the skills and knowledge required to support a healthcare facility through the provision of orderly services. Graduates will benefit by gaining recognition of transferable skills and knowledge that is valued across the health and wellbeing sector.
The programme includes developing and/or recognising the following competencies in your staff:
- Recognising and responding to signs of vulnerability and abuse.
- Operating ethically and professionally in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Providing orderly services to support the effective functioning of a healthcare facility e.g. moving and storing equipment and transporting people safely.
- Communicating with others to support people’s health and wellbeing.
* This programme presently has free enrolment via the Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund (TTAF)