To become a Careerforce Registered Assessor, applicants must complete the online form below.
Applicants must be trained or experienced in standards based assessment. All applicants seeking registration as an assessor must hold – or be prepared to obtain – unit standard 4098 Use standards to assess candidate performance.
To be able to assess unit standards in Community Support; Health, Disability and Aged Support; Human Services; Social Services; Urban Pest Management; and Cleaning and Caretaking, applicants must meet the criteria contained in the Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMR) 024. In summary, the criteria is that assessors:
- hold a qualification relevant to the content of the standards being assessed, at one level or more above the level of the standard(s) they assess,
- or have held the standards being assessed for a minimum of 6 months,
- or are able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills to those standards including evidence of applied practice;
- keep up to date with legislative and technological requirements and best industry practice relevant to the scope of consent to assess;
- undertake relevant training or professional development to remain current in their sector;
- where relevant, hold professional registration.
Please ensure you have the following documents to upload with your online application:
- a current position description
- a current curriculum vitae
- a copy of your current ID (Passport, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate)
- evidence of qualifications and professional development gained e.g. copy of certificates, transcripts, Record of Learning.
Please complete the Registered Assessor Application below:
Please note that this Application Form may take a moment to load.