Careerforce is reviewing 39 unit standards that are currently listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS) in the following domains:
- Community Support Services;
- Community Work;
- Iwi/Māori Social Services;
- Professional Development of Social Service Workers;
- Provide Social Services;
- Social Work;
- Social Service Work with Abuse, Neglect, and Violence.
We invite stakeholders and programme providers to provide feedback on the revised standards.
If your organisation wishes to comment on the amended standards, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on Friday 17 July 2020.
The following changes have been made:
- The titles of unit standards 7938, 7952, 26972, 26973 and 23383 have been amended to reflect current terminology used in the sectors.
- Guidance Information references and legislation have been updated where relevant;
- Edits have been made to wording for greater clarity;
- The last date for assessment using the current versions of these standards will be 31 December 2021.
Please select each unit standard title to read the full unit standard document.
Community Support Services
Iwi/Māori Social Services
Professional Development of Social Service Workers
Provide Social Services
|7957||Co-ordinate family meetings and whānau hui||4||3|
Social Service Work with Abuse, Neglect, and Violence