The Minister has set the initial scope in functions and responsibilities of a Workforce Development Council as follows:
- Provide skills leadership
- Brokerage and advisory services
- Investment direction and advice to TEC
- Set skills standards and develop qualifications
- Moderate assessments
- Other functions as agreed by the Minister
Have you got any thoughts on additional functions that WDCs could or should perform? What about their scope and coverage?
Attend 1 of 5 face to face meetings or join a webinar to let us know your thoughts on how Workforce Development Councils could function and work with industry.
Registrations have now closed.