Qualification and programme overview
This is an ideal induction programme to develop entry-level skills and knowledge required to provide person-centred support in the health and wellbeing sectors (including: health, home and community, aged support, disability support and social services).
The programme includes developing and/or recognising the following competencies in your staff:
- Performing entry-level, person-centred tasks and functions in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Describing the role of a support worker and a person’s rights.
- Recognising and reporting risks and/or changes in a person’s health and wellbeing.
- Maintaining a safe a secure environment for people.
- Interacting with others to support a person’s health or wellbeing.
- Identifying the impact of culture on support in a health and wellbeing setting.