Qualification and programme overview
This new leadership and management programme is for leaders and operational managers with direct reports. It has been developed specifically for those working in the health, mental health, aged support, disability, social services, youth work, cleaning and urban pest management industries.
This programme was developed in direct response to demand from the sectors that Careerforce represents. It was developed in consultation with the sector and reflects the skills, knowledge and competencies that the sector identified as required.
The programme assesses the following skills, knowledge and competencies:
- Motivating and developing self and others to improving employee engagement and productivity.
- Applying knowledge of the principles and practices of operations, accounting, sales/ marketing, HR and risk management, to support operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analysing the impact of internal and external environments on the organisation.
- Contributing to innovation and change.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Applying problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Applying professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
- Analysing how the origin and nature of the bi-cultural partnership (as embedded in the Treaty of Waitangi) can be applied to business activities and relationships.
Please have a read through of the programme suitability and expected commitment before filling in an EOI.
*Careerforce is offering free enrolment until 31 December 2022. For any enrolments that are eligible for Fees Free or for any applicable grants, these entitlements will take precedence over the Careerforce free enrolment offer.